Ryder Consulting is an Ontario-based management consulting firm, specializing in organizational strategic planning and leadership development.
President, Janis Ryder, M.Ed. established her consulting practice in 2005 based on a mission “to build organizational effectiveness while building the capacity and potential of leaders and leadership teams within organizations”.
Over the last thirteen years, the work of Ryder Consulting has impacted leaders and organizations across Canada, as well as in the USA; the Sudan, Africa; and Nicaragua.
Janis Ryder has experienced the joys and challenges of leadership first-hand. Prior to opening her consulting practice, and more recently she led high performance teams in the higher education, not-for-profit, retail banking and public health sectors. These experiences included:
- Executive Director of HR, Trinity Western University
- Executive Director, Prison Fellowship Canada
- Director, Employee Programs (Retail Banking), CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce)
- Executive Resources Consultant, Human Resources, CIBC
- Executive Director, The Friends, Parry Sound and Muskoka (non-profit health care agency)
- Project Manager, George Ryder Construction Ltd., Parry Sound
- Program Consultant and Supervisor, City of Toronto (Public Health; Management Services)
- Program Coordinator, Alcohol & Drug Concerns, Toronto
- Teacher, Frontenac Board of Education, Kingston
… to increase your organizational and leadership effectiveness …
contact RYDER CONSULTING